Monday, February 6, 2012

Obedience

Here's the thing about obedience. I know it seems ridiculous and a little over the top when I redirect and discipline my boys over the most simple thing. And I don't really care. I want them SO used to obeying...that it's totally natural for them to obey God...all the time. Can you even grasp that?...can you even begin to imagine?!?!?! What would your life...what would MY life...look like, if we obeyed every time. If we heard His voice...recognized it for what it was...and OBEYED...right away. That's where I am. I'm making it a personal goal to OBEY immediately for tomorrow. Just tomorrow...for starters...This is gonna be good:) I know I must model these things to ensure that my boys live them out

1 comment:

  1. I pray we both learn to listen & obey in every moment even if we don't understand...or don't like what He asks us to do.

    ReplyDelete